Convergence: Omniversal Heroes
Welcome to Convergence: Omniversal Heroes! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

So relax, come on in, and join us for some fun roleplaying and good memories. Smile

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

A Crossover so big, even Marvel looks jealous

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Arc 1: The Airship Arc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mokkoi
Mokkoi

Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 12:56 pm

BOGGUS-IDPF-1
Andromeda, Nanashi, & Nozomi

The dark-haired girl eyed the boy as he approached, loaded with suspicion and fear. Them appearing just as confused as her did put Andromeda at ease, just a tad, and she slowly let her shoulders sink and her guard drop.
...that being said, there was still lingering doubt of their identities. In one quick movement, her arm shot forward as she managed to get up to her knees, grasping the center of Kaminari’s forearm and squeezing it a bit. Immediately, fresh jolts of pain made their way through her arm and legs, but she needed to be sure that she wasn’t in danger…
Luckily, after a quick, gentle squeeze on the blonde’s arm, not feeling anything metallic or wire-like, she appeared satisfied, letting go with a sheepish look.
“I- I’m sorry, I just… well, you can’t be too careful these days…” she let out a nervous laugh, before the exhaustion in her arms became unbearable, and she lowered them completely, hands resting in her lap.
“...We haven’t met,” Andromeda stated with certainty, a fuchsia twinkle dancing in her left eye, which she’d just barely managed to calm down- and now it was acting up again, how embarrassing, and right in front of strangers, no less! She let her gaze travel the room, before locking eyes with the boy standing before her. “You… didn’t happen to fight my dad before you got here, did you?”

Nanashi, meanwhile, slowly rose to his feet, Nozomi doing the same, but with a bit more ease. She gave Midoriya a solemn shake of the head, a bit disappointed that the new arrivals didn’t know anymore than her. Nanashi, on the other hand, made no reply- his gaze alternated between two primary targets, those being Deku, and the smartphone strapped onto his forearm. Deku, because he was suspicious- and the smartphone, because he was trying to see if it still worked.
“Trying to contact the foundation? Any luck?” Nozomi asked, giving him a look, earning a frown from him.
“No. I can’t even access the Communications,” he sighed, lowering his arm. “The summoning system still works, at least. Mido, too, but outside of that? We’re royally screwed.”
Nozomi pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to come up with a solution in her head, but there simply wasn’t one. Nobody here seemed to be informed, to say the least; perhaps this was a prison of sorts? Or maybe just a bad dream. Either way, she was only hoping she wouldn’t have to fight any of these people. She let her hands rest on her hips rather than the shotgun in her belt, like she’d usually do, to avoid appearing as a threat- contrary to Nanashi, who still had a grip on his sword’s handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NicePeachie

NicePeachie

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 10:07 pm

The princess blinked at the alicorn before her, looking down at them with a confused glance.

This was...different, she thought. Way more different then one of the Koopas, the Toads, or any other creature that she had ever met in her life. A frown tug on her lips in thought, as she looked around the area once more, in an attempt to dig up some sort of answer for Twilight.

Yet, she came up with nothing. No answer at all. Other then that they were on an airship, in the sky, and far, [i]far[i] away from home.

She glanced back at the alicorn, and let out a sigh. "...No, I'm sorry. The only clue I have is that we are on some sort of..airship. But as for the location of said airship? I don't have a single clue."

...She hoped that all of her subjects were safe, that they would be able to get on by while the Princess was...currently tied up in this situation.

She hopes Mario is okay.

Deciding to ask the question that was forming in her head, she tilted her head at the alicorn. "...But may I ask who you might be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah316

sarah316

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 4:30 am

IDDC Michael

Twilight heard what the girl in pink said and naturally could not hide her disappointment. She had not held it against her, after all how could any of them have an explanation for this, but she had hoped for some answer but it seemed there were no clues here. Still least there had been someone who seemed friendly to speak to here which had to count for something...right?

"I see. A shame, I just arrived and haven't found anything myself." Twilight answered, though her eyebrow raised when the curious furless creature asked about her name as instantly felt regret over having not taken curtsy to introduce herself first. "A-apologies, my name is Twilight Sparkle. Princess of Friendship and proud defender of Equestria." Twilight said, as she even bent her four legs down and did a little "bow" before the presumed royal figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NicePeachie

NicePeachie

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 4:39 am

BOGGUS-IDPF-1
IDDC Michael

...Another Princess? Now this was an interesting development, as her face morphed into a look of surprise. Yet..she had never even heard of a Princess of Friendship...or this 'Equestria.'

How curious. Yet..they had more important matters to deal with than the possibility of new kingdoms.

Shaking her head, Peach gave a kind smile to Twilight. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Princess Twilight. As for myself, I am Princess Peach Toadstool, Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom." She gave a curtsy in order to show some respect to the alicorn before her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarah316

sarah316

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 4:55 am

IDDC Michael

Much like Peach, Twilight was a bit shocked to learn she was a princess. Though then again her attire did seem that of the regal type so she already had a suspicion but still two princesses on this thing. That could not have been mere coincidence, could it? Either way Twilight took this information and gave a nod, even if this woman looked nothing like any toad she had seen she suspected this was the work of something beyond her own land's understanding as she began to think.

"I see. A pleasure, though I think that neither of us are in our own kingdoms. And I worry we were pulled her for a deliberate reason..." Twilight said, as the natural bookworm continued to try and piece together just where they might have been and more importantly what they had been brought here for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakneck Highway

Breakneck Highway

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:14 am

BOGGUS-IDPF-1
IDDC Michael
Izuku Midoriya & Denki Kaminari

Finding it difficult to keep up with both the girl with the strange eye ability as well as the two Christmas-colored ones, Midoriya and Kaminari shared a nervous glance before simultaneously deciding they'd focus on their own conversations, and explain what they knew to the other later.

Denki flinched a little at the girl's grip—fairly strong, in his opinion—and paused at her question.
"Your father?" he asked tentatively, obviously not knowing who her father was. Was she some villain's kid? He thought about Eri, who Midoriya'd introduced to him a while back with the rest of the class.

Midoriya uncurled his finger as he watched the two he was conversing with (or at least trying) attempt and contact someone... "The Foundation?" He suddenly wished he was the one talking to the girl instead of Kaminari; not because of jealousy, but because of how generally nerve-wracking and awkward the situation was; well, at least to Izuku in particular. Swallowing, he found it best to ask what he could and gather information; he was good at that. Usually.

"Who's the Foundation, if it's okay for me to ask?" he started, not knowing anything about what they were talking about. The mention of a "summoning system" intrigued him; could they create things using their Quirks, like Pixie-Bob? No, whatever it was, it seemed linked to their phones. Times like this made him want to pull out his notebook and start jotting things down, if not to gather data, but as a coping mechanism; but now wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1: The Airship Arc   Arc 1: The Airship Arc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc 1: The Airship Arc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2